Saturday, December 9, 2006

I do hope everyone has noticed the new high school sports page in the Norwich Bulletin because I think it will provide a lot of what everyone has been asking for.
Updated standings will now be consistently available, the local high school schedules will be much easier to find and we will continue to publish high school scoring leaders.
Of course, that means we need the help of all the coaches out there. If you don't call in your games, the standings and leaders may not reflect your team and individual athletes correctly.
If you happen to notice something, a record or a statistic, that differs from what you have- let us know. I can be reached at 425-4212, leave me a message and I will call back.
You will also be seeing one of our most popular features in the fall, the high school notebook, back this winter for basketball, indoor track, wrestling, gymnastics, and hockey. If you have an interesting tidbit for us to use in the notebook section, once again, give me a call or drop me an e-mail at mallard@norwichbulletin .com. We would love to hear from you.

No comments: