Thursday, November 5, 2009

Evans not bothered by today's signing

Norwich Free Academy senior Kastine Evans is making one of the biggest decisions of her life today.
She didn't let that affect her on the volleyball court Thursday night.
Evans had 18 kills and 11 assists to help NFA defeat Fitch, 3-1, for its first-ever ECC championship in the sport Thursday night at Griswold High School.
This afternoon at 3 p.m. on the NFA campus, Evans will make her decision known as to what school she will attend to play Division-I college basketball, CiCincinnati or Kentucky.
"I already know," Evans said when asked if the announcement was weighing heavy on her mind Thursday night. "It's just there, everybody else is waiting, I already know."
Evans sounded pretty confident about the decision that she has made.
"Very comfortable," Evans said. "I know that where I go, I'm going to be in the right place. I think it's going to be the right fit for me."

No comments: